1. Every woman needs a pair of solitaire diamond studs in their lifetime so if she doesn’t already have a set, now would be the perfect time to get her one. If she already owns diamond studs but has outgrown them you can surprise her with an upgrade. This pair of Solitaire Round Diamond Stud Earrings in white gold is absolutely magnificent. Designed to spark and inspire the imagination, they are definitely known for turning a few heads. These 1/2 CTW Solitaire Round Diamond Stud Earrings in 14K white gold have screw backings so she won’t lose them. Each round-cut diamond has an F-G color rating and SI1-SI2 clarity. Total carat weight: 0.50.These remarkable diamond studs were featured on RebatesZone.com.
2. Has she been hinting that she wants a diamond band? Why not surprise her with one this Valentine’s Day? This option is great for the partner that wants to spend under $300. This delicate Semi-Eternity style suits all engagement rings and can be worn on its own. The 1/8 CTW Round Diamond Semi-Eternity Wedding Anniversary Band Ring in 14K white gold features nineteen vivacious round-cut diamonds with an F-G color rating and SI1-SI2 clarity will have her gleaming with joy! Total carat weight of the ring is 0.12.This beautiful diamond semi-eternity wedding anniversary band was featured on RebatesZone.com!
3. Whether it’s for the boardroom or a dinner party, adding a stylish diamond necklace to your attire is the quickest way to upgrade your overall look. A diamond necklace is a staple piece of jewelry for all women, so why not present your sweetheart with one this Valentine’s Day? This stunning 3/8 CTW round cut diamond infinity solitaire necklace is a timeless piece that will outlast any jewelry trends and keep her looking fashionable and sophisticated wherever she goes. The round cut diamond necklace comes with six exquisite stones and has a very good 0.36 CTW. The necklace comes in polished 14K white gold with a 16 inch chain included.
4. What woman wouldn’t want to be decked out in a ravishing ruby red diamond cocktail ring? This valentine’s day, give her a gift that will sweep her off her feet and have her looking fashionably in love for years to come. With its eye-catching ruby gemstone and shimmering white accent diamonds, this cocktail ring is an attention grabber! The ruby gemstone has a triple AAA clarity, and a total carat weight of 3.57.Each round-cut diamond has an G-H color rating and SI1-SI2 clarity.
5. Want something substantial yet inexpensive? Opt for black diamond stud earrings. At a fraction of the cost of white diamonds, black diamonds still hold prestige amongst all women. If your partner loves big diamonds, this is definitely the route for you. Don’t fear getting something a bit different! Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City rocked a black diamond engagement ring and women all over the world swooned over it. Studs are also a great option if you don’t know her ring size or recently just started dating. This pair of 1 ½ CTW round black solitaire diamond earrings comes with two black diamonds, prong-set in 14K white gold. Secure screw backings make them fit for any occasion, and the diamonds have triple AAA clarity ratings. These stunning black diamond stud earrings were featured on RebatesZone.com!